AuctionGUIPlus/Installation & configuration
- Purchase (thanks!) and download the plugin
- Stop your server, put the .jar file in your server's /plugins/ directory
- Start the server, plugin will generate all necessary config files
- Fill in config.yml, lang.yml and menu.yml with desired settings
- Restart the server
All configuration files are easy to edit. If any of them lacks a feature you wish to be added, please contact us.
Customizing the auction start GUI
You can fully customize the auction start GUI including hiding the default buttons and adding new ones. This applies to all of the start category menus (quantity, price, increment, duration in menu.yml -> start section).
You can add as many less/more selection buttons as you want. The only thing to keep in mind is their config section name prefix. The name has to:
- Be unique in that GUI
- Start with less for less buttons (which decrease quantity/price/increment duration when clicked) and more for more buttons (which increase quantity etc)
The name doesn't matter (you set the amount it modifies in the value setting).
For instance, following buttons collection would work fine: less1, less2, less3, less4, less5, more1, more2, more3, moreAbc, moreExample.
Each button contains following setting entires:
item - item placeholder in the regular brc's Item Meta Format
value - the amount the button will add/subtract (eg. value 100 means it'll decrease the price by $100 when it's less button or increase by $100 when it's more button)
slot - slot number (see section below to see how to hide buttons)
If you want to hide confirm, goBack or cancel button set its slot to -1.
If you want to hide any of the less/more selection buttons just remove its entire section from the buttons section:
less3: item: material: STAINED_GLASS_PANE quantity: 1 damage: 14 name: "&c&lRemove 32" lore: - "&7Sell 32 fewer" value: 32 slot: 18